I am quickly becoming known in the Christian publishing industry as the book launch guru. Along with #the4500, a nationwide network of over 1,300 women bloggers and readers that was born with a single tweet, I rogue-launched Jen Hatmaker's bestselling book For The Love (August 2015), shooting it to the #8 spot on the 2015 Bestselling Christian Books list as well as the #1 spot on Amazon's Christian Living list. In January 2016, I launched first-time author Ruth Wariner's book, The Sound of Gravel, straight to the New York Times Bestseller list. I also launched Sally and Sarah Clarkson's The Life Giving Home (February 2016), selling out the first printing in a month! In 2018, two books I launched became NYT Bestsellers: Bob Goff's Everybody Always, Rachel Hollis' Girl, Wash Your Face. Thus far, 2019's NYT Bestseller launches are Rachel Hollis' Girl, Stop Apologizing and Gary Sinise's Grateful American. Other past and upcoming launches include:
- A Mile Wide by Brandon Hatmaker (September 2016)
- Becoming a Girl of Grace by Catherine Bird (January 2017)
- Love Lives Here by Maria Goff (March 2017)
- Of Mess and Moxie by Jen Hatmaker (August 2017)
- Love That Lasts by Jefferson & Alyssa Bethke (October 2017)
- Stolen Jesus by Jami Amerine (October 2017)
- Girl, Wash Your Face by Rachel Hollis (February 2018)
- Everybody Always by Bob Goff (April 2018)
- Joey by Jennifer Bleakley (May 2018)
- Inspired by Rachel Held Evans (June 2018)
- Real Life Dinners by Rachel Hollis (June 2018)
- Learning to Speak God from Scratch by Jonathan Merritt (August 2018)
- Imperfect Courage by Jessica Honegger (August 2018)
- Desired by God by Van Moody (August 2018)
- Love Like That by Les Parrott (September 2018)
- Didn't See It Coming by Carey Nieuwhof (September 2018)
- Sacred Ground, Sticky Floors by Jami Amerine (October 2018)
- The Ministry of Ordinary Places by Shannan Martin (October 2018)
- Defiant Joy by Stasi Eldredge (October 2018)
- The Cozy Minimalist Home by Myquillin Smith (October 2018)
- Love Does for Kids by Bob Goff (October 2018)
- The Gift That I Can Give by Kathie Lee Gifford (October 2018)
- Think Differently, Learn Differently by Bob Hamp (November 2018)
- The Luckiest Man by John Paine (November 2018)
- Taste and See by Margaret Feinberg (January 2019)
- Brave Love by Lisa Leonard (January 2019)
- LeaderShift by John Maxwell (February 2019)
- How the Bible Actually Works by Peter Enns (February 2019)
- Optimisfits by Ben Courson (March 2018)
The key to my success is the ability to successfully harness the power of social media. As a member of dozens of book launching teams, I saw a need to make the book launching experience more of a social event, rather than just a series of tasks to be completed. My proclivity for building community via social media and getting people excited about a book, while teaching them how to review, promote and share the book with their readers is a valuable skill rarely seen in today's virtual world.
Do you want to launch your book on your own, but need a little help getting started? With this package, I will equip you to facilitate the launch of your project on your own. You will learn:
- About social media in general and how to maximize your reach on a variety of platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- The “do’s” and “don’ts” of social media
- The importance of reviews and review platforms such as Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Goodreads, and NetGalley
- The pros and cons of digital Advanced Reader Copies (ARCs) versus hard copy ARCs
- How to choose the best leader for your launch team
- How your launch is affected by self-publishing versus traditional publishing
- How to create a timeline for your launch
- Strategies for making and using graphics during your launch
Consulting & Coaching
If you want more support in launching your book, this is the package for you! I’ll get you started and be available to provide ongoing support throughout the launch. Consulting & Coaching services include:
- Consultation call to discuss general aspects of launching a book, as outlined above in the Consulting Package
- Training of your launch team leader: You can choose your own leader or I can suggest someone to lead the team.
- Setup of Facebook group
- Monitor launch activity, answer questions, and provide support
Consulting, Coaching, & Curating
Is the thought of launching a book totally overwhelming? Does it make you want to bury your head in the sand until your launch day has come and gone? Let me handle all the aspects of getting your book into the hands of those who need it! With this package, I will provide:
- An initial consultation call, as outlined above in the Consultation Package
- Setup and administration of Facebook group
- Facilitation of launch team activities
- Support for launch team members
- Coaching on how to maximize your social media influence and audience engagement
- Curation of a fun community of passionate launch team members who will spread the word about your book
In order to determine whether I am the right person to launch your project, please click the buttton below to schedule a 50-minute consultation call so we can get to know each other, I can understand the message you have to share, and discuss your social media marketing needs.
What People Are Saying
We first learned of Anna LeBaron’s prowess in building, managing and motivating highly effective – make that rabid – author street teams with her work for Jen Hatmaker’s For the Love release in August 2015. Since that fan-fueled best-seller, Anna has captured incredible best practices that any author (and her publisher) who is motivated to succeed can utilize to build their personal platform, not just into a fan base, but into a career-building sales engine.
Vice President, Marketing | Nelson Books
Anna’s enthusiasm is contagious! Her efforts in our launch of Sally and Sarah Clarkson’s book The Life Giving Home were priceless. She’s so engaging she creates a sense of community that inspires readers to share, and her expertise in social media leads to sales.
Senior Director of Marketing | Tyndale Momentum
Anna LeBaron's enthusiasm and passion for promoting books is inspiring! Her ability to bring together and lead a nationwide, enthusiastic network of book bloggers and reviewers for my debut memoir The Sound of Gravel was amazing. She responds quickly and is a total natural on social media. She and her launch team helped make my book an instant New York Times bestseller. Anna is a pleasure to work with and is always bursting with positive energy and great ideas. I can’t thank her enough!
Author | The Sound of Gravel
Not only does Anna get results when it comes to book exposure, but she works with launch teams in such a fun and personable way that it makes them want to get the word out even more. I know #the4500 and Brandon Hatmaker's launch team would not be what it is today without Anna. Her proactive approach and seeing where value can be added is irreplaceable.
Marketing | Nelson Books
Anna LeBaron is delightful, faithful, creative and predictably efficient. When I launched my book, The Life Giving Home, Anna led the team very specifically to share, to comment, to make posters, to engage and because of her campaign to get the book out, I was able to reach a large audience in just a few days. My book reached such a large audience in just a week and sold out of the first print run in less than one month. She is an asset in getting the word out on social media for anyone launching a book.
Bestselling Author | The Life Giving Home
Anna jumped in with sincerity, wisdom, and enthusiasm right when we needed it most for The Sound of Gravel launch. The author, a debut memoirist, didn't have a huge online presence, so Anna's guidance behind the scenes made a major difference with getting the book onto the New York Times E-Book Bestseller list and moving it up the Amazon Hot New Releases list. She rallied her forces and within one week of publication, we had almost 100 Amazon reviews, and within ONE DAY, the author's Good Housekeeping feature had been shared 1K times across social media platforms.
The early reviews she garnered through her galley giveaway also put the book on the map in a big way at Goodreads, where it was named a Best Book of the Month. I've worked at major publishing houses with huge publicity and marketing departments, but Anna has created something special that even the biggest advertising budget can't buy. Her unwavering dedication to the project, not to mention the care and attention she shares with everyone who chimes in with questions, comments, and excitement along the way is truly something to behold.
Senior Publicity Manager | The Centofante Group
I've experienced Anna's launching skills as an author and as a reader, and from both sides of the equation, I can say that this woman knows her stuff. She is on top of the latest trends and barriers in both social media and online book sales, and presents creative ways to get around them in order to give content and books the attention they deserve. Her help in launching my book, Nor Forsake, was invaluable; I had immediate access to her when I needed it and she worked along side of me to keep my launch team engaged and excited. I'm so thankful for her expertise!
Author | Nor Forsake
Anna was pivotal in helping jump start my book release marketing plan. Her knowledge of how to market through social media was eye-opening and informative! I realized that I had been counter-productive in my efforts because of my lack of knowledge. I would highly recommend Anna's services to anyone who wants to successfully market their brand and services.
Author | Love You from Right Here
It was really a pleasure to work with Anna LeBaron on the launch of the New York Times bestseller The Sound Of Gravel. Anna has a tremendous ability to organize her digital street team #the4500 to generate reviews and spread the word about a new title. Their help on the launch of The Sound Of Gravel contributed to its success.
Founder and CEO | Peak Inbound Marketing
Author, A Mile Wide