Hello and welcome to my little corner of the world-wide web!
How can I help you?
Whether you’re looking for more information about my book, The Polygamist’s Daughter (Tyndale, March 2017), resources for launching your book, or booking me to speak at your next event, I hope you’ll click around and find what you came here for.
If we could meet over a cup of coffee instead of here online, I would be thrilled. Meeting new people is so much fun for me! One of my greatest joys and passions is connecting with people on a personal level. For now, though, we’ll settle for a virtual tour.
Here are a few quick facts about me:
- I’m a memoirist who tells my story of escape from a violent, polygamist cult. I hope that by reading my story, you realize that no matter what you’ve faced, you can live a life of wholeness.
- I’m a book launch expert who helps authors connect with readers and maximize their reach by harnessing the power of social media.
- I’m a dynamic speaker and life coach whose goal is transformation of the mind, body, and spirit.
- I’m an avid reader whose personal growth journey has been shaped by an arsenal of books.
- I’m a mom to five grown kids and live in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex.
- My name is Anna, pronounced “Awe-nuh” like the girl in the Disney movie, Frozen!
Now it’s your turn to introduce yourself and tell me how I can help you!